- Strategic business research and/or consulting experience, ideally focusing on banking, financial services, international trade or a related industry.
- Researching, writing and publishing a series of reports on a topic-by-topic basis that would also contribute to a benchmarking library on the topic.
- Contributing articles to the Company’s flagship Journal.
- Researching and presenting at the Company’s own or client’s briefings/events.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and professional interaction with the industry at all levels, through formal presentation sessions and social settings (where required) in order to understand the industry.
- Assist in the formulation of the Company’s conference agenda (where required).
- Contributing to the reputation of the company and its research business through all forms of client contact, speaking engagements, press interviews and general availability for marketing and related activities.
- At least one yearof relevant internship experience or working experience.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English (speaking and writing).
- Background in business strategy, benchmarking, and related research work is preferred.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking, including a sound understanding of developing and executing research methodologies (essential).
- Excellent organizing project management and multi-tasking capabilities.
- A good bachelor’s degree in a related field (Master’s Preferred).
- Must be a team-player with leadership potential.
- Based in China and willing to travel frequently.
- Interest in growing within a dynamic, fast growing, and multicultural organization.
Interested candidates please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV, including your education background, work experiences and salary expectations.